Meditation is a mind wellness practice that focusses on relaxation and awareness. Like the way, we do physical exercise to keep our body fit and fine, It is recommended that we practice at least 5 mins of mediation per day to ensure our mind is fit and fine.
Quotes on meditation trigger positive emotions in us and thereby inspiring us to start practicing meditation. Meditation quotes are concise sentences that express wisdom, awakening intrinsic motivation, and inspiration.
As a beginner starting meditation is challenging and it requires continuous efforts until we get used to it. During this phase, the inspirational quotes on meditation help us remain strong and helps us in transforming motivation into an habit.
There are more than 20+ formats of meditation, to name a few, walking meditation, zen meditation, mindfulness meditation, loving-kindness meditation, chakra meditation, sound meditation, Chinese meditation, guided meditation &, etc. As a beginner, you can choose any of the formats that is comfortable for you and start practicing meditation.
In this article, we provide you with 30 Inspirational Quotes on Meditation to support and motivate you to start practising meditation.
Here are 30 Inspirational Quotes On Meditation To Motivate You
- Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity. – Swami Sivananda
- The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Meditation is a vital practice to access conscious contact with your highest self. – Wayne Dyer
- A walk in nature is a perfect backdrop to combine exercise, prayer, and meditation while enhancing the benefit of these activities. – Chuck Norris
- Meditation is painful in the beginning but it bestows immortal Bliss and supreme joy in the end. – Swami Sivananda
- Meditate, Visualize, and Create your own reality and the universe will simply reflect back to you. – Amit Ray
- Through meditation, the Higher Self is experienced. – Bhagavad Gita
- When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a candle in a windless place. – Bhagavad Gita
- You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day. Unless you’re too busy; then you should sit one hour. – Old Zen Saying
- There are many different ways to practice meditation; it’s good to experiment until you find one that seems to suit you. – Sharon Salzberg
- Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience. – Sylvia Boorstein
- Meditation is sitting quietly while paying attention to your experience, allowing everything to be just as it is. – Cassandra Vieten
- Meditation is a skillful letting go: gently but with resolution. – Ajahn Sumedho
- In sitting meditation we practice dropping whatever story we are telling ourselves. – Pema Chödrön
- Meditation is the life of the soul: Action, the soul of meditation; and honor the reward of action. – Francis Quarles
- Meditation is a lifelong process. Give it a try. As you get deeper and more disciplined into the process, you’ll get deeper and more disciplined in your mind and life. – Brendon Burchard
- You have to make your life a good place for the meditation to seep through. – Thanissaro Bhikkhu
- Meditation will bring you more and more intelligence, infinite intelligence, a radiant intelligence. Meditation will make you more alive and sensitive; your life will become richer. – Osho
- Meditation is one of the ways in which the spiritual man keeps himself awake. -Thomas Merton
- Meditation can help us embrace our worries, our fear, our anger; and that is very healing. We let our own natural capacity of healing do the work. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Meditation makes the entire nervous system go into a field of coherence.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.” – Voltaire
- “Meditation applies the brakes to the mind.” – Ramana Maharshi
- Meditation allows us to directly participate in our lives instead of living life as an afterthought. – Stephen Levine
- Generally we waste our lives, distracted from our true selves, in endless activity. Meditation is the way to bring us back to ourselves, where we can really experience and taste our full being. – Sogyal Rinpoche
- One hour’s meditation on the work of the Creator is better than seventy years of prayer. – Muhammad
- “Meditation is an essential aspect of my life.” – Toni Collette
- “Meditation isn’t necessarily this magical experience where we don’t ever have thoughts” – Gretchen Bleiler
- “Meditation is meeting eternity in the present moment. It is resolving every problem as it comes. It is resolving every tension as it creeps in. It is facing the challenges of life in a non-fearful way.” – Vimala Thakar
- “Meditation is not a means to an end. It is both the means and the end.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
You May Also Like: Hanuman Chalisa In English Lyrics | 108 Names of Ganesha | Yin Yoga Poses For Stress Relief | Right Brain Characteristics | Famous Temples In Malleswaram | Human Body Facts | 12 Steps of Surya Namaskar | WhatsApp Hacks & Tricks